So, I’d say I’m officially back from my internet break. I really missed blogging, and now that I’m back, I have so many fresh ideas to blog about.
After being offline for a while (no WordPress, Tumblr, Twitter, etc) I learned to do other things that I loved like photography/videography, cooking, meditating, enjoying nature, and being positive.
I noticed this only when I got back, but the internet can be so negative. YouTube is stuffed full with hate comments, everybody is complaining about the celebrity they hate, people are being murdered left and right on the news and I must say, the internet has been a really depressing place.
After learning this, I wanted to reach out to you. Make the internet a better place. Radiate positive vibes. Talk about things that make you smile. Encourage people to live in the moment and to enjoy life. Just go outside and breathe. There are so many things in life to love. This world that we live in is a beautiful thing. We humans just need to realize that. I know that humans will never get along, but can’t we just try? If you do, then you know that at least YOU aren’t the one contributing to hatred and negativity.
I’m proud of my sudden maturity these last few months, and some of the posts in the past that I have written are just so… negative. I won’t delete them, because they are memories and they show me growing as a person, but I will continue to grow. I hope you are with me on this. I hope we can work together.
So, I decided to write a post of a simple 10 things that make me happy. I highly encourage you to do the same, and if you read this, comment below (or even write a post) about 10 things that make you happy. I’d absolutely LOVE to read them. 🙂
- Nature. This one is a no brainer if you know me. When I’m in nature, I’m truly myself. I don’t feel the stress and negativity of modern city life. I feel serene and in the moment.
- Animals. Animals never cease to make me smile. They make me love the earth and all that it holds. They show me that life can be innocent and beautiful.
- Video games. They let me fill a role in a fantasy world where I can just escape. Whether I am kicking butt while being the intelligent Lara Croft or talking to Cortana in Halo, I am having fun.
- Anime. I have been an anime lover for only 2 years but it feels like a long time. When I watch anime I feel like I’m being immersed into a whole new culture. I learn a lot and laugh a lot as well.
- Sunny days. Now that it’s summer, I’m going to see a lot of these, which is so great.
- Chai tea. Simple, but magical.
- Cooking. Making things with my own two hands and then enjoying them is such a great feeling.
- YouTube. There are so many YouTubers that radiate so much positivity, and they make me smile.
- Hiking. Where I live, it is so beautiful and full of forests.
- Helping others. These aren’t in order, but helping others and seeing them thrive just makes me know my purpose in this world.
Thank you very much for reading. I can’t wait to read yours. 🙂